sábado, 8 de octubre de 2022

Topic A: Coice of two topics

Hi, the truth is that i am very picky with food. but despite that I enjoy a lot, as is chocolate, i think I've liked it since i was little, especially the milk one, because i don't like dark chocolate, i find it very sour. The chocolate is obtained when cocoa paste, sugar and milk are mixed, then put them in some molds and wait for them to dry. I like it because it is sweet and smooth in texture. my favorite brand is Toblerone and another that I don't remember the name, i also like the ones with almonds or hazelnuts. I eat it whenever i can, whenever i do i try to make it sugar free or sweetened with stevia or another sweetener. This is because I am a little overweight and have a chronic illness which makes me worry a little more about this, however i don´t have problems with sugar.


                                                Toblerone:

1 comentario:

  1. Hi, I agree with you...chocolate with almonds is the best! 💝What do you think of hot chocolate? 🌟

    ResponderEliminar

Topic A:

 Hi, Good morning/ afternoon, in regarding the topic in question, i do not have a specific page to read things about anthropology. Most of t...