sábado, 3 de septiembre de 2022

1. Who am i?

Hi, my name is Amaranta. I have 18 years, i was born in Viña del Mar in november 13 of 2003 in Chile, but i grew up in Villa Alemana, though i live now in Santiago, the capital of the country, studyng antroplogy. in most of my life i study at Colegio Robles, a little school in Villa alemana, my first friends i made there.

My extended family is big, but my close family is my mom, my dad and my maternal grandparents  because my paternal grandparents are dead. I have 4 direct cousins, 3 are sons of my paternal aunt and one of my maternal uncle, but he and my cousin lives in Quebec (Canada). Im native american for my dad side (Mapuche), italian descent and canadian for my mom (because she growing up there).

Some things i like is the anime and manga, special Shingeki no kyojin (Attack on Titan), Yakusoku no Neverland (The promised neverland), Boku no hero academia (My hero academia) and some movies from Ghibli studios for example Princess Mononoke and Totoro. But also i like series, like The Law and Order (UVE), The Umbrella Academy and Stranger Things, I like movies and novels from Harry Potter and Jurassic Park.

I like the nature, the animals, like whales, hummingbird, beetles, owls, opossums, among others, the plants, in especially the thees, like the araucarias, oak and the flowers. when i was a child i loved dinosaurs, i had many movies and toys of from them, digging in the dirt looking for boons, and i have 3 dogs, Aucan, Panchita and Anya. 

 

 

                                             My garden of Villa Alemana (in sumer)


                                             A poppy on the hill.


                                             My dog Aucan.


                                             A photo of the sea in Valparaiso.

                                            (i don´t really like taking photos of me)



1 comentario:

  1. Hello Amaranta! I think the first thing I noticed from what you wrote is that we have a lot in common, I also really like anime, manga and the movies you mentioned, so I hope we can talk about that someday!
    P.S. I was born on November 12, 2003 ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Topic A:

 Hi, Good morning/ afternoon, in regarding the topic in question, i do not have a specific page to read things about anthropology. Most of t...