sábado, 10 de septiembre de 2022

Why did i choose my major?

 In my childhood (and a little now) i loves the dinosaurs, i think it was when i was 3 years, when i started to see the franchise of The land before time (Pie Pequeño), also i see Jurassic Park, i remember that my mom told me that the first time when i saw it, i laughed at the scene where the T-Rex ate the lawyer in the bathroom, apart from the fact that i had many things about dinosaurs such as figures, games and others, for this i wanted to be a paleontologist. 

My others options of study are many, although anthropology was my first option(and the one i liked most) the most art related, for example, art and design, although i would have also liked to have paleontology option, but there is not in Chile, except in the U. Austral de Chile, that is very far. i decided for the anthropology major 3 years ago, why is similar (broadly) to paleontology and i also liked and read about it. Personally my experience in the university it has very good, i don´t have many friends, but the one´s i have are wonderful.

                                             Campus J.G.M.



                                             F.A.C.S.O (
Faculty of Social Sciences).

2 comentarios:

  1. Hehe a very curious thing, maybe dinosaurs have a scary appearance (for me O_O) but it's sure what is amazing and interesting. It´s exciting the possibilities of what can you make with the knowledge about prehistoric fauna and anthropology.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello, I love your interest in dinosaurs, I also grew up with movies of that type and they are a fantastic world for people of all ages and times <3 a hug

    ResponderEliminar

Topic A:

 Hi, Good morning/ afternoon, in regarding the topic in question, i do not have a specific page to read things about anthropology. Most of t...